It would appear I have been nominated for The Liebster Award by the lovely Lorelei!
The Liebster award is a set of questions, passed around in the blogging community to get to know each other better. When you get nominated by someone, you tell 11 random facts about yourself, answer their 11 questions, and then nominate other blogs in return.
- My birthday is in September.
- In WoW, I used to think that when there was a skull instead of a level, it was just hidden. I’d proceed to attack and die instantly, not knowing why.
- Me and my husband have been renovating a house for over a year now, hoping to move in soon.
- I love typical summer fruits, like strawberries and cherries.
- I’m a real Queen and Freddie Mercury fan, and even have an autograph!
- I love tasting different types of beer and wine.
- I never smoked.
- My baby daughter is named after a character in a children’s book.
- I like gardening, but I never seem to find the time for it.
- I actually play my hunter a lot more than my warlock, but I still like her!
- I’ve never played a male character in WoW.
- When and why did you start blogging?
I only started this year, and I’m still learning the basics! I’m not really blogging as in ‘writing posts about a certain subject’, I just post my weekly comic. I just don’t think I have enough interesting things to write about, to be honest. I might throw in an occasional post besides the comic here and there, who knows!
- What inspires you to keep blogging?
Sometimes, people let me know that they really enjoyed a particular comic. It makes me feel good that my silly drawings make people laugh.
- What do you look for and appreciate in the blogs you follow?
I only follow World of Warcraft blogs really. I particularly enjoy other comics and transmog blogs! I’m always looking for the next new outfit for my chars.
- If you had to describe yourself by comparing your personality to a game character/race, what character/race would that be?
… A gnome warlock :p
- What are your all time top 3 favorite PC/console games?
World of Warcraft (ofc), The Sims (I know, but I’ve been playing every one of them), Skyrim (although I never have much time to play it, whenever I find a moment I play WoW)
- What PC/console games are you enjoying at the moment?
Just WoW (and the occasional Hearthstone), due to lack of time. I even have Guild Wars 2 sitting on my desk since last year, still in its package… Shame on me!
- Do you enjoy playing any non-digital games?
I do, but my husband doesn’t… So I don’t have a playing partner until my daughter is old enough to join in :)
- What do you like to do in your spare time when you’re not gaming or blogging?
I like to go for walks with my baby daughter, and pointing out all the fun things to her (a squirrel up in a tree, a pretty flower, a bumblebee,…). She’s almost 10 months now, and fascinated by EVERYTHING. It’s really fun to show her new things.
- If you could spend a day in any fictional world (from any game, book, movie and so on), what world would you pick and why?
Hmm, tough one… I’ve been playing WoW since it came out and I kinda ‘grew up’ with it, so I’d like to spend a day exploring. I’d definitely go to the Barrens at night, it’s my favorite place to be. The savanna, the oasis, the antilopes running by, the giant moon overhead… I find it very calming. On the other hand, being a student at Hogwarts sounds like a hoot too!
- What season of the year is your favorite?
Spring, as long as it’s sunny and not too cold! I don’t like grey gloomy weather, it really gets my spirits down.
- If you could magically learn any language in the world, what language would you learn?
I think I’d go with Spanish or French. I know both languages already, but I want to be able to speak them fluently!
The people I want to nominate:
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would it be?
- What is your favorite drink?
- What is the first class and race you picked in World of Warcraft? Any particular reason why?
- What is your most prized possession?
- If you could have any WoW spell in real life, what would it be?
- What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
- What is your best WoW memory?
- Who is your favorite musician?
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is your favorite raid in WoW?
Thanks for nominating me, it was really fun to answer these questions and come up with new ones!